Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Done, Done, and Done

Note: Read any further only if you are interested in reading rants and whines about life.

The past few days have been extremely hectic and I suspect that will be the case for the next few weeks. Oh, how I hope for the mid sem break! But I know even that will disappear within a blink of an eye. My life goes by that fast.. or wait, does everyone else's life go at that same bullet train pace too???

Anyway, just wanna express a teeny weeny bit of relief for the things I have settled today. Drafted a ton of letters for ALSA (various activities going on in April and each activity on its own has multiple stuff to apply on - and yes, applying need letters. Things dont get applied while we facebook!) Also, sent in the proposal to set up Taekwon-do GTF Club today. What a relief that the first step has finally been taken, considering that it was Chinese New Year when I first went to acquire about setting up a club. People really need to know how to be more efficient. But nevertheless, thankful for the people I am working with. Also managed to do a little bit of reading up on Islamic Banking and Finance before I came online to blog. This semester has been really harsh on me so far. Compared to previous semesters, I am really having some difficulty catching up on lectures. I keep telling myself that I can do it by reading it on my own but when this becomes too overwhelming.. I am not too sure. As it is, the time I have reserved for revision is spent staring at the computer screen. I am that unmotivated to read on Land law, I guess. Seriously have to get into that studying spirit fast or I will be soon left behind.

Moving on.. things that I have yet to deal with.

There will be a Criminal law test next Tuesday. Will need to start my reading VERY soon. Was totally clueless in criminal tutorial today.

All the letters for ALSA are still pending. probably will need to do lots of follow up work next week and the week after. oh well.. life of a Secretary. That's what they do right? :p

Tutorials. Do I need to say more?

Will also be starting my new stint as a blogger for Paws Mission, now renamed as Second Chance. First meeting this Saturday afternoon.

My life is crazy. I know that. TQVM.

No comments:

Post a Comment