Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sporty Saturday

Another three weeks have passed since he came back and once again, he leaves. I cannot imagine how I endured the past one year, or even the past six months. Just so many ups-and-downs the whole time. And now, the third leg of five semesters over there begins for him. I really dont know what to expect this time round. The first leg witnessed our break-up as well as me picking up the pieces, second leg.. I began to find my feet back again and this time... well, it has just begun. So I dare not say for sure. Experience has told me not to raise my hopes high or even dream of things that are too far ahead.

So.. that's all I will say about it. I rarely blog about it anymore and this is one of my few posts I will share with you all about him. He isnt my boyfriend, but he is still nevertheless, an important friend to me. Probably one of my oldest friends (in terms of years of friendship) I have ever had.

Just finished the UM Law Fac Run. Havent ran like that for a long time. But I just kept on going, even if at most times, I was merely walking (how pathetic!). haha. I started off alright but eventually ran out of stamina and then people started overtaking me. Mostly maintained at 6th position throughout the run but around the end, I got 5th. Then when I reached the finishing point, I found out that the original person who got 3rd place didnt want to receive the medal (or smtg like that.) So yea, I got 4th. Grateful for everything I could achieve today. Afterall, it really has been a loooooong time since I did any competitive running.

That's all from me today. Thinking of baking a Mississipi Mud Pie (lots of chocolate-y goodness!) but then again, I'm pretty left behind in my studies. Really need this weekend to catch up. And tonight I will be going for another round of distributing food to the homeless around KL at midnight!! This Saturday is awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment