Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Refreshing Ais-Kacang

Went out for an ais-kacang break at Old Town with my mother this evening. This is the best ais-kacang i have ever tasted.. I always come here for my ais-kacang fix everytime i feel like having it.

This is my mother. She rocks!

Delicious ais-kacang... It might not look very appealing but the taste is contrary to it's plain look. Under all that santan and gula melaka flavoured ice is a treasure of red beans, jelly, nuts, cendol, etc. It really has a cooling effect, well at least for an hour or so. Apparently the temperature here has hit up to 37C!

MLS on Friday. I know the questions will be weird and crazy judging from the past-years.
Must be mentally prepared.
Must be mentally prepared.
Must be mentally prepared.
(Trying to get myself into that state of mind)

haha, not so easy, what with the weather.

registered for something and see how it goes, just for the sake of trying. dun wanna look back 10 years from now and regretting that i never gave myself a try. *winks* *half-hidden smile*

btw, address for the ais-kacang stall: (super easy to find... but then again you can always ask me)
Gerai Minum Weng Kee,
Medan Selera,
Old Town PJ.



No comments:

Post a Comment