Friday, May 6, 2011

Snowflakes with Family

For the first time, i went to Snowflakes with my family last night. Strangely, the crowd was extra big. But the desserts made it all worth it in the end.. As usual, i ordered this for myself and my bro. It's my current favourite, because of the hot weather. Taroballs Series with sweet potato, pearls, and barley.

The picture below is what i ordered for my mother. She was very happy with hers cause i ordered everything that she liked without her even stating what she wanted. teehee. I AM her daughter after all.. Grass jelly series with red bean, peanuts, and pearls.

Along with this entry, i would also like to dedicate, a be-earlied Happy Mother's Day to my mother. She might not be the typical mother who cooks and cleans the house but her role in my life is just as important, if not more.

She is always there for me when i need her (although i try not to rely on her too much), always there to make sure i have everything i need to be happy, and everything she does, she always has her family in her heart. I love the times i have with her, regardless whether it is squabbling over who gets to be in charge of the kitchen, grocery-shopping, designing clothes out of old rags, or during those solemn times when i cry incessantly on her shoulders. I might not have many besties in my life, but i am thankful that at least, i have a mother who is capable of understanding me like one.

Happy Mother's Day, mummy! (You wouldnt be reading this post, but from the things that you say, i sometimes wonder if you actually do read it sneakily...) You are the best!

On another note, besides being thankful for having a great mother, i wanna be thankful for all the other good things that has come into my life. Nothing in life is permanent, it's just how we make the best of it.

Today, i was craving for noodles with soup in the morning and when i went down to the kitchen, hah, i found that someone had bought noodles (homemade noodles!!!!!) with wanton and soup for my grandma. I had it for lunch. It's amazing how kind life can be to you, even at your down-est. Maybe, just maybe, i wanna believe that God is trying to cheer me up and remind me that there is still a lot of goodness in this world.




No comments:

Post a Comment