Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I wish, love was true. That for every heart that is broken in this world, there will be another heart that is found and healed.

I wish, lust is a lie. And that behind every passionate kiss, there is at least an ounce of honest feeling.

I wish, to love and to be loved, would be difficult. But not too difficult that it kills an innocent heart, time after time.

I wish life could be as easy as working hard for what you want. Because when some things arent meant to be, it can really break your heart.

I wish unrequited love never existed. Wouldnt life be easier if everyone who is loved, loves the people who love them the same way in return?

I wish everyone is lucky enough to get their Mr/Miss Right to be their first love.

I wish there was honesty and sincerity in the intentions of everyone.

I wish people could reverse their actions just so they can amend their mistakes in the past. And make the present just right.

But all these are only wishes. And we all know that wishes only come true in fairy tales. WE.. dont live in a fairy tale where the princess always gets her prince. No, in reality.. wishes do not always come true.


No comments:

Post a Comment