Friday, April 13, 2012

Some Competition Would Be Good

I.. really dont know how to put this.

This June will not only be a reminder that I have been on this earth for 21 years but it will also be the month that marks the two years that I have been in law school.

Somewhat three months away from THE month, I feel like I am almost no better than I was when I first stepped into law school. Maybe a little more familiar with the books in the law library, a little more pro at using Lexis Nexis to find cases, a little better in carrying myself, but.. somehow, I feel like something is missing.

To be honest, I have been stuck at Article 5 of the Federal Constitution for the past week. Maybe it's lack of motivation, or maybe it's because I dont really know where to start reading. I highly suspect it's my lack of enthusiasm for anything to do with Public law though. And it's sad that me, as a budding lawyer in slightly more than two years, knows only that much more about the law than the typical man on the road.  

Once again, I am on the road of self-doubt. Wondering whether law has been the right choice for me. I still dream about baking and inventing new recipes.. but the intensity of my regret for not picking something else besides law is also slowly, but surely going away too. I realise I am contradicting myself much.. but it's difficult to explain how I feel right now. I seem to be getting everything besides my Constitutional law revision done. And dont let me get started on Administrative law.

Consti test will be on Wednesday. I really hope I can get some reading done by then. Fingers crossed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment