Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A brief post from me. Typing it on my mom's laptop. Still not able to figure out what is wrong with my lappie but I now suspect the router or whtever it is called that is in my lappie has failed me. Probably will need to send it for repair after the exam but oh no... it will be CNY!!! So for now, I will have to settle with my mom's laptop.

Sometimes, I wonder if i am a drama queen. If i tend to exagerate things too much? Or maybe I am more fragile and sensitive compared to other people. Or is everyone the same? Just that they never speak it out loud? I'm still work in progress after all..

I never really needed friends most of my life. At the very most, just my bestfriend turned boyfriend in sec school last time. But these days, I am beginning to understand the meaning of friends. Just the beginning.. They cant always be there for you when you are down, but they can keep your mind away from the issue if you have to.

Different friends, different ways of helping me deal with things. But I think he's still the best listener anyway, always. #66

No comments:

Post a Comment