Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pineapple tarts and a jumble of everything else



Do they look good or good? haha just joking. Totally exhausted from the past two days. Kept myself so busy that i might just collapse any moment. But I choose to see that being busy is better than not doing anything at all.

Was sad with my first attempt of baking cornflakes cookies after such a long period of not baking. *It was a failure!* Thankfully, the pineapple tarts decided not to walk along the same fate and on the contrary, turned out to be one of the most beautiful batches i have ever made.

Bought lots of new clothes today. And a book.

Have decided on my internal elective for the coming semester. I know it might be weird to take Islamic Banking law instead of the other conventional courses like insurance law, medical law or even intellectual property.. but i came to this decision after consulting my dad. He seems to think, and i concur, that islamic banking has a good prospect in the future. And even Singapore is looking at it as a potential field in future. So I will probably be taking that, provided i managed to get that course when registering my courses.

CNY is just a day or more away. A lot has happened. Sometimes things happen so quickly that you dont really have the time to sit down and think things through before making a decision or realising what you have done. But I guess that's life. We make mistakes, we get hurt from making those mistakes, and we learn to pick ourselves back up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment