Friday, January 13, 2012

CNY soon

Okay totally inappropriate post right now since I still have two more papers to sit and havent started on either yet! But I guess I am taking the time off this evening because I have been studying really so hard for the past week. I mean it, I studied harder than the past two semesters, no not really for the results.. I guess it's more of a self-satisfaction thing. And oh ya, if I dont get 3.5 this time, it will be another round of consultation with my "second parents".

Anyways, I really cant wait till exams will be over. Lots of things lined up.. meetings, events, CNY! I am planning to bake cookies and cakes for guests who visit my house since my grandmother wouldnt be making her specialty prawn crackers anymore. Current list (subject to changes):

1. Pineapple tarts? *my favourite
2. Chocolate chip cookies?
3. Cornflake cookies *Popular favourite, so will be a must
4. Moist chocolate cake
5. Butter cake
6. Fresh cream cake, maybe just for my family?

hmmm getting very excited on the prospect of baking! Till then.


No comments:

Post a Comment