Monday, January 23, 2012

First Day of CNY

Sometimes I cant believe how fast time flies. It's chinese new year all over again.

This year, things are slightly different. With no maid around, I chipped in my share of effort to clear the house.. cleaning my room, bathing Metta, and doing all the washing after my baking by myself. Not that I am complaining.. I enjoy doing these things. It gives me a sense of fulfillment and achievement. Feels good to be in my room, which I cleared up myself. and it is now dustfree with minimal stuff in it.

Anyway, didnt managed to make as many goodies as I would have wanted to this year. Maybe if I can squeeze the time but.. . Will be going away for a few days to Carey Island from 29th January to 2nd February for a camp. Looking forward to that.. though it would have been better if it wasnt done during CNY.


Here's the water chestnut jelly I made last night. It's pretty good. Might be doing it again later. :)

And.. this is just 1/10 of my entire family. haha..*it's complicated*




No comments:

Post a Comment